Affordable Care Act
Lou Gordon, BALCONY Director
Mark Jaffe, President Greater New York Chamber of Commerce
Patrick Foster, Small Business Assistance Program
* Learn how your company can receive tax credits for signing up for Affordable Care Act.
* Come learn how your company can finally provide health insurance to your employees.
* Learn about how the New York State Health Insurance Exchange in 2014 will impact your workers and your business.
* Learn how young adults ages 20-26 can receive health insurance through their parent's policy.
* Find out how the prescription drugs donut hole
for seniors will close. The total cost of senior prescription drugs will be borne by the government via Affordable Care Act.
For more information & RSVP, contact:
Cleo Silvers, Mount Sinai Seilkoff Centers for Occupational Health
Lou Gordon, BALCONY
Mark Jaffe, Greater New York Chamber of Commerce
New York City Clinical Center
1468 Madison Avenue 3rd Floor, NY, NY 10029
Hudson Valley Clinical Center
1020 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10701